23 Jan Manager/Deputy Manager, Corporate Finance
- Lead financial and tax structuring for each investment
- Scope and review financial and tax due diligence for each investment (when required)
- Responsible for debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing
- Review and complete loan documentation for draw down
- Work with internal stakeholders to address cash flow requirements
- Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Prepare or review quarterly investor reports
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 6 – 8 years’ working experience
- Prior working experience in similar work scope is an advantage
- Experience in private fund reporting or project financing in infrastructure or real estate will be an added advantage.
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills,
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to work well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.