25 Jan Fund Management and Investor Relationship Analyst (Real Estate)
We are hiring for a fund management and investor relationship analyst role for a Singapore-based investment manager.
Fund Management/ Investor Relationship Management
- Devise effective investor communication strategies for communication with investors
- Prepare and review investor presentations, quarterly reports and other materials for investor reporting
- Prepare and review presentations for industry events
- Support new fundraising activities, due diligence efforts and answer investor queries
- Arrange and coordinate briefings, meetings, conference calls, conferences and roadshows for investors
- Draft press releases and announcements for both investors and broad public distribution
- Review real estate investment portfolio reporting and prepare management company reporting
- Analyse performance drivers and key risks, and present results to senior management and investors
- Review investment committee materials
- Monitor current macroeconomic and industry trends of related sectors and markets
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in the real estate and/or investment industries on buy or sell side
- Institutional writing and presentation skill, attention to details
- Good quantitative skills and a foundation in finance and financial analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbal)
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and initiative
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.