25 Jan Investment Analyst (Real Estate)
We are hiring for an investment analyst role for an institutional investment manager.
- Track and analyse real estate fund performance and management company performance using complex financial models
- Review real estate investment structures and specific asset underwriting with financial models
- Research, analyse, underwrite and evaluate a variety of real estate investment opportunities
- Prepare industry, market and asset level data and financial information
- Prepare internal and external meeting materials, including annual business plans, board level presentations and institutional investor presentations
- Respond to investors’ fund and investment related queries and review investor reporting
- Measure and monitor key business initiatives and report to senior management
- Participate in real estate portfolio management activities such as monitoring and evaluation of the investment portfolio performance and preparation of quarterly/annual management report packages
- Other relevant duties and projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the real estate and/or investment industries on buy or sell side
- Strong financial modelling, research, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbal)
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about real estate investing
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint, Argus an advantage.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.