19 Feb Asset Manager (Real Estate)
The Asset Manager will oversee the execution of the investment strategy and day-to-day operations of the property portfolio in Singapore, with an objective to create and maximize the value of investment assets through proactive strategic asset management.
- Maintain relations with local real estate brokerage firms and monitor the local market situations.
- Manage team performance regarding leasing, property management, marketing and rental income.
- Assist in refurbishment, value add and other maintenance projects.
- Identify and evaluate capital expenditures requirements.
- Evaluate legal documents to ensure maximum protection of the Company’s interests.
- Evaluate rental rates and trade mix.
- Support the preparation of financing structure, detailed cost projections and financial feasibility studies.
- Periodic review of exit strategies and recommendations, local construction trends, changes in building regulations and statutory requirements.
- Establish and manage relationships with major and potential customers, local government officials, retailers, leasing agents, property managers, 3rd party consultants and service providers.
- Provide leadership mentoring, training, and expert advice on asset management and project management issues.
- Work closely with other internal departments such as investment, facilities management, project management, legal and finance teams.
- Minimum of  years’ experience in real asset and property management, ideally gained in Singapore.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Administration, Surveying, Real-Estate Management or other related discipline.
- Previous experience with the developer/owner/fund management/managing agents on leasing, asset management or property management.
- Good working knowledge of Tenancy law, Health & Safety Legislation, Facilities and general management.
- Excellent team leadership, organisational and supervisory skills, customer care and people skills.
- Computer literate and numerate. Ability to prepare and monitor budgets.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.