07 Mar Vice President, Portfolio Management (Real Estate)
This role involves assisting the Portfolio Manager in managing a private real estate fund.
- At the portfolio level, this role will assist to develop and execute portfolio strategy, business plan, and budget under the funds mandate.
- Actively monitor fund liquidity, control fund expenses, and maximize investor distributions and returns.
- Involved in 3rd party private capital raising including preparation of marketing materials, addressing investor due diligence questions, negotiations, and overseeing the fund documentation process.
- Assist to develop and maintain critical relationships with existing and potential investors.
- Maintain centralized oversight of investment management business including investment performance monitoring and analysis, investor reporting, governance and returns bench marking.
- Participate in investment and asset management process including evaluation and underwriting of the potential acquisitions and divestment opportunities by giving the portfolio perspectives.
- Contribute to firm’s investment management strategy through research and market intelligence, including keeping current on competitive and regulatory landscape and best practices.
- Masters / Degree in Real Estate / Finance / Business Administration from leading university.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in real estate investment or asset management.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead and negotiate transactions. Proven track record in dealing with international institutional investors will be viewed favourably.
- Proficient with financial modelling, market and industry research in infrastructure, real estate or other private equity assets.
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to interact well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-pace dynamic environment.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.