20 Mar Assistant Vice President/ Senior Manager, Business Development – Hotel Franchise (Hospitality)
This role will drive expansion and create growth opportunities for the hospitality company by securing franchise agreements in both new and established markets in Asia Pacific.
- Drive franchise development strategy regionally/globally
- Identify potential markets and new opportunities, including partnerships and/or developing new franchisees business
- Develop departmental strategic goals, track and evaluate all lead generation metrics
- Identify and connect with relevant business owners and strategic partners and industry professionals
- Participate and promote in relevant franchise and hotel networks and events
- Perform opportunity assessment and conduct financial and strategic analyses of new leads and existing franchises
- Negotiate terms and conditions of Franchise Agreement and ensure that all legal, policy, regulatory and other franchising requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Oversee franchise development compliance and stay current with franchise laws and regulations.
- Assist in the planning of business activities necessary to increase the medium and long term profitability of the franchise business
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Marketing or equivalent
- Ability to work with and present to Senior Management, Investors, Key Stake Holders, and Franchisees
- Experience in a high growth franchising role. Hotel franchise experience is preferred but not a requirement
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.