21 Mar VP or AVP (Asset Management) – Real Estate
- Develop and recommend strategies to maximize performance and enhance assets by working with internal stakeholders to formulate action plan – OPEX & CAPEX management
- Propose & implement effective Lease Management in areas like deal structuring, renewal & retention strategies, client & asset risk assessment, arrears monitoring, property tax management
- Carry out AEI, asset valuation, asset review and hold-sell analysis for the asset under management
- Lead or champion initiatives for the team in areas like Compliance, Environmental, Social & Governance, Health Safety and Environment, BCP etc.
- Prepare budgets and periodic forecasts relating to net property income and capital expenditure of the portfolio; assess revenues and expenses with review of actual performance against budget and strategies
- Reporting – Consolidate and analyse data at individual property and portfolio level, prepare monthly and quarterly reports and assist in preparation of company annual reports and circulars
- Degree in Business/ Finance / Estate Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ of prior experience in asset management and operations, with proven records of running project based initiatives.
- Exposure on international Real Estate would be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, resourceful team player.
- Result-oriented and able to work under stress in a fast-pace environment.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.