05 Apr General Manager (Hospitality)
We are hiring for an emerging new hotel brand catering to the young and trendy.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, this General Manager (GM) plans, directs, and coordinates the operations of the property. The GM is responsible for every aspect of the property, achieve optimum standards of service and value to the guests with profit objectives in a manner consistent with the company’s policies, philosophy and targets. The duties and responsibilities also include formulating policies, managing daily operations, as well as planning and managing of human resources.
- Manage efficiently operations and cost control of all departments and facilities.
- Responsible for financial numbers, such as Profit and Loss, EBITDA, ADR, budgets etc.
- Work with the Human Resources Department on the hiring of key positions to ensure fit with the brand culture.
- Review guests’ feedback and strive to improve on the standards of our services.
- Cultivate good business working relationships with guests, owners and stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislations (i.e. fire, licensing, employment etc).
- Attainment and maintenance of service levels that exceed expectations.
- Assist the Regional General Manager to drive projects or initiatives within the property and business development work for the Singapore cluster, as and when required.
- Degree in Real Estate / Finance / Business Administration or equivalent
- About 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in hospitality operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, with a positive and pleasant personality
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.