10 Apr Chief Marketing Officer (HOSPITALITY)
As the Chief of Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for creating innovative marketing and branding efforts to enhance the profile of the company and increase awareness of the brands under the group’s umbrella. You will also drive the company’s customer experience efforts across its operating properties.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will take ownership of the brand management, marketing communication, digital marketing, sales management and pricing initiatives and efforts, to optimize revenue growth for the group. Working collaboratively across functions and regions, you will develop the strategic marketing plans for direct and indirect channels, evaluate results using sound analytical skills and ensure the continued success of the company in both established and emerging markets.
Overview of the Role
- Have strong track record and experience in managing, developing and growing brand presence for multiple business entities, across online and offline domains.
- Lead the Brand marketing team, driving external positioning and brand identity, responsible for touch points including the group’s corporate website and social media channels to enhance the profile of the organisation and its brands in the industry.
- Responsible for the optimisation of global sales and distribution channels, business intelligence tools, vendor and customer relationships, and marketing strategies to drive revenue for the group. The scope also covers responsibility for the productivity of the group’s reservation platform and digital marketing initiatives.
- Guide and influence departmental initiatives by providing direction to the team members and advising on adherence to corporate and regulatory requirements to ensure delivery of quality marketing solutions
- More than 15 years of proven experience in corporate marketing, online marketing, CRM or direct marketing experience in the hospitality sector.
- To be effective in this role, the candidate must be savvy in online strategies and strongly demonstrate expertise in channel distribution, central reservation systems, and customer relationship management solutions.
- He/ she should have a deep appreciation of the latest social/digital trends, big data and data analytic tools etc and be able to translate the insights to effective digital strategies.
- Keen financial acumen and analytical skills are also a must, with the successful candidate being able to synthesize information on competitive landscapes, industry trends, and using such information to outperform the competition and achieve the company’s business growth objectives.
- Ability to think strategically and globally about issues and opportunities to properly assess impacts and implications of decisions.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates with strong international and online marketing experience will have a distinct advantage.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.