24 Apr Senior Manager (DIRECTOR EQUIVALENT) – Investment and Asset Management (Real Estate)
This is a senior role reporting to the CIO of the Real Estate Portfolio.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assess opportunities for investment and divestment and oversee all aspects of the investment process until completion.
- Assess opportunities for investment and management of real estate funds and oversee the investment process until completion.
- Assist in the implementation of Asset Enhancement initiatives of physical properties, including liaising with consultants on planning, feasibility studies, execution and construction, asset repositioning and leasing
- Degree in Business/Finance/Real Estate disciplines with at least 10 years of experience in Property Investment or Asset Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial acumen and strong analytical/reporting skills
- Team player and yet ability to work independently
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.