24 Apr Asset Manager / Assistant Manager (Real Estate)
The Asset Manager will oversee the execution of the investment strategy and day-to-day operations of the property portfolio in Singapore.
- Manage leasing, property management, marketing and rental income performance.
- Assist in refurbishment, value add and other maintenance projects.
- Identify and evaluate CAPEX requirements, rental rates and trade mix.
- Support the preparation of financing structure, detailed cost projections and financial feasibility studies.
- Periodic review of exit strategies and recommendations, local construction trends, changes in building regulations and statutory requirements.
- Establish and manage relationships with customers, authorities, retailers, agents, property managers, consultants and service providers.
- Work closely with other internal departments such as investment, facilities management, project management, legal and finance teams.
- About 3 to 5 years’ experience in real asset and property management, ideally gained in Singapore.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Administration, Surveying, Real-Estate Management or other related discipline.
- Previous experience with the fund management, asset management or property management.
- Good working knowledge of Tenancy law, Health & Safety Legislation, Facilities and general management.
- Ability to prepare and monitor budgets.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.