03 May Vice President, Sales & Distribution (Hospitality)
The Vice President of Sales & Distribution will develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the company’s sales objectives and strategies. You will manage the sales team and ensure effective internal and external communications with business partners are always maintained.
- Develop sales strategies, constant monitoring of competition
- Monitor the company’s progress in achieving monthly revenue targets and propose and implement initiatives to reach those goals
- Implement, prepare, analyse and present periodic sales reports
- Ensuring the Customer Relation Management is being used effectively
- Ensure that our Property Management System is updated on regular and timely basis
- Meet or exceed pre-determined booking goals for guest room revenue; budgeted costs and revenue on a monthly average
- Follow up on bookings and solicit repeat business
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, industry partners, and the Global Sales Offices
- Motivating, train and develop the sales team
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitor effectiveness
- Implementing new business initiatives to drive sales
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales and cost control processes and to enhance customer satisfaction
- Direct all policy, procedure and operational aspects of the sales and distribution team
- Develop and execute pricing and distribution strategies
- Responsible for developing, updating, maintaining and delivering the distribution strategy across the group.
- Deliver detailed progress updates on distribution initiatives as requested
- Monitor system process and channel usage across the group
- Evaluate pricing and distribution opportunities and challenges for all brands
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Hospitality, Business IT or Marketing
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a luxury hotel sales environment and minimum of 10 years of hotel sales in a leadership role
- Proven problem-solving ability, a good listener, excellent negotiator and able to create win/win solutions
- Able to interact effectively and positively across different cultures
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Excellent communication skills are required, including both verbal and written presentational skills as well as good leadership qualities
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.