09 May Asset Manager (Real Estate COMPANY)
To actively manage the investment properties regionally and internationally.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with property consultants to establish the highest and best use of the land.
- Work closely with the project team to monitor construction progress and ensure that work done within approved budget.
- Formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for the portfolio of properties, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realise the highest values of our asset.
- Responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cashflow and asset value.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets and reports which over the financial performance of the asset, leasing status and rental collection.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market/industry information to ensure competitiveness of the company’s products and services.
- Degree in Economics or Real Estate Management
- Min 5 years’ experience in Investment or assets management.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and writing.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.