10 May Analyst (Real Estate)
This role included business analysis and modelling, market research, investor relations presentations and assisting with marketing and communications, capital raising and transaction activities.
- Assist with the financial and strategic analysis as required, including but not limited to performing financial modelling, variance and scenario analysis and stress testing, tracking and charting.
- Conduct market research and prepare relevant materials (presentations, charts, etc.)
- Support CEO and COO/Head of IR in articulating the company’s business model, strategy & messaging to the market in presentations and other relevant materials;
- Draft investment papers, board reports, presentations and evaluations and make recommendations for approval, liaising with the Finance and Investment teams;
- Maintaining a data base of both SGX and listed REITs, benchmarking relevant valuation metrics and providing peer and industry trend analysis
- Support the Head of IR to promote investment thesis to investors
- Support the Head of IR with maintenance of the company website content, quarterly reporting, regular analyst and media briefings, AGMs, EGMs, Annual Reports and Sustainability Reports;
- Draft and produce relevant materials for IR communications
- Maintain up-to-date Client Relationship Management (CRM) records.
Marketing and Communications
- Ensure the marketing and communications requirements of the operation are met, including drafting marketing and communications plans, commissioning and overseeing corporate and property photography, tenant engagement surveys etc.
- Support Head of IR on the execution of media engagement strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications with a major in Finance, Property, Law or Business (desirable but not essential)
- 2 – 4 years relevant industry experience (REITs, transaction services, corporate advisory, funds management, investor relations).
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.