21 Jan Analyst/Associate, Fund Management (Real Estate)
This role supports the Regional Fund Management team in managing a wide spectrum of portfolio across Asia Pacific.
Portfolio Analysis and management
- Integrate asset level cash flow models into fund model for returns forecasting
- Prepare liquidity analysis for the Fund
- Review all asset management quarterly point forward cash flow models and assumptions.
- Prepare sensitivity analysis for the Fund
- Maintain performance track record of the Funds and Funds’ assets
- Prepare portfolio analysis to review risk and exposures of the Fund
- Coordinate semi-annual valuation of the portfolio and assist in reviewing the valuation
- Maintain and update portfolio database regularly
- Filing of documentations and management of filing system.
Investor Requests and Reporting
- Responsible for drafting responses to investor requests, including coordinating data collection.
- Prepare investor reports and internal fund management reports
- Ad hoc projects as needed including completing investor due diligence.
- Coordinate and help standardize asset and portfolio management reports, calculations, methods, etc.
- Help review and ensure compliance with best practices on portfolio management and reporting
- Degree in business, economics, finance, statistics or quantitative subjects preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- Highly numerate, meticulous and understanding of investment and valuation concepts, with experience in cash flow modelling preferred
- Excellent MS Excel and good reporting writing skill required.
- Right attitude and aptitude will be a high priority.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.