06 Jun Chief Financial OffICER – Real Estate
This role will report to the CEO and oversee the financial aspects of the company.
- Working with the Board of Directors and senior management, to review and implement corporate strategies, policies and procedures and internal controls and systems, and identify areas for improvement.
- Support the management team in M&A and portfolio management activities.
- Oversee activities of the finance team, including financial accounting, all finance reporting activities, preparation of budgets and forecasts, fundraising and refinancing matters
- Oversee and manage tax and treasury functions, liquidity and cash flow management and financing requirements.
- Build relationships with bankers and investors for access to debt and equity capital markets.
- Work with external professional consultants on corporate transactions, including due diligence, tax structuring, fundraising, and announcements
- Provide guidance to Investor Relations, Investment and Compliance teams to ensure regulatory compliance.
- More than 15 years of proven experience in the real estate finance sector, preferably with experience in real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Bachelor of Accounting or Business or relevant degree from reputable university
- Good communications skills, keen financial acumen and analytical skills are a must.
- Possess Initiative, passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Has cultivated working relationship with bankers
- Able to multi-task and willing to go the extra mile
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.