12 Jun Associate (Asset Management) – Real Estate
- Assist in formulating and implementing real estate asset strategies for asset(s) under management;
- Preparation and review of asset plans and budgets. This includes any reforecasting and the preparation of financial reports to investors on a periodic basis;
- Work with the marketing team on the marketing and leasing plan including A&P programme and casual leasing income opportunities;
- Participate in discussion with Property and Leasing team, and Capex tracking;
- Review and negotiate contracts or service agreements with external providers;
- Bench-marking of real estate portfolio and asset performance including financial/operational analysis and market research;
- Preparing monthly asset reports, quarterly investor reports, and also approval papers when required;
- Build, develop, update financial models for portfolio valuation and analysis;
- Perform scenarios and sensitivity analysis on portfolio returns;
- Assist in negotiation of leases and discussion with tenants and Council;
- Assist in implementing, reviewing, monitoring asset policies, documentation, audit checks on assets, service providers and procedures;
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate
- At least 2 years experience in related Real Estate Industry
- Strong fund accounting experience with established Fund / REITs / Real Estate organization
- Good in financial modelling skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Meticulous and able to work under time pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn and excel in the real estate fund management industry
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.