12 Jun Analyst or Associate – Real Estate
- Sourcing for real estate deals and investment opportunities
- Evaluating potential asset acquisitions
- Detailed Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of investment proposals, MOU/ EOI & due diligence
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments
- Preparation of reports & presentations to investors
- Investor presentations & business plans
- Procuring & negotiating debt financing and relevant legal documentation.
- Managing issues arising during transaction, due diligence and handover
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, consultants etc.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a strong grasp of all aspects of real estate investment.
- Possess strong financial and a keen understanding of real estate investments and structuring.
- Must demonstrate good report writing/PowerPoint and communication skills.
- Detailed orientated, resourceful, highly numerate and strategic in thinking.
- Must have substantial experience in leading and managing a team and presentation experience to the board and investors.
- Degree in Finance, Property, Accountancy, Economics or Business from a reputable university.
- Minimum degree in related fields. Advanced degrees or qualifications (ie such as CFA, MSc( Fin) or MBA) will be advantageous.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in real estate investment (office, retail, commercial, industrial).
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.