20 Jun Investment Manager / Assistant Investment Manager – Real Estate
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in identifying and evaluating potential acquisitions and related investments to enhance the group’s portfolio.
- Assist in divestments where a property is no longer strategic or fails to enhance the value to the group.
- Assist to recommend and analyse potential asset enhancement initiatives and develop research driven financial models to test the financial impact of different course of actions.
- Assist to monitor and analyse the macro economy and real estate market trends.
- Assist in formulating business plans in relation to the group’s properties with short, medium and long term objectives with a view to maximise rental income via proactive asset management.
- Assist to implement strategies to maximise income generation potential and minimise expense base for the group’s portfolio without compromising marketability.
- Assist in monitoring the operations of the properties and in the implementation of short and medium-term objectives of the group’s portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Relevant experience in investment/asset in a department/team in a large real estate company.
- Strong ability to multi-task and provide support to General Manager – Investment.
- Strong understanding of commercial real estate operation.
- Good knowledge of international real estate investment and acquisition.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.