21 Jun Vice President, Asset Management – Real Estate
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, you will be responsible for all asset management and investment performance management activities and these will include:
- Partner with the external asset/fund/property managers to monitor and enhance the performance of investments
- Provide asset management related inputs during underwriting and due diligence of potential direct investments
- Prepare and implement asset/investment level business plans
- Responsible for portfolio performance reporting
- Develop and manage relationships with investors, partners, managers, agents, and advisors, etc.
- Strong academic background, with focus on real estate management / portfolio / asset management / valuations
- Minimum 10 years of experience in real estate preferably in asset/portfolio management
- Deep understanding of real estate markets in Asia-Pacific
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Travelling on a regular basis
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.