26 Jun Associate (Capital Markets and Strategy) – Real Estate
- Direct report to the Head of Capital Markets & Strategy on Research, Capital Raising and Investors Relations initiatives. Responsibilities include:
- The development of strategies to improve the firm’s capabilities and future growth opportunities
- Identifying new geography and asset classes for investments through research
- Provide periodic updates on the competitive landscape and new entrants / latest trends.
- Creating financial models to evaluate business, investment and corporate finance opportunities
- Participating in due diligence efforts and assist to assess and present business and investment opportunities to the CEO
- Updating and maintaining Capital Markets & Strategy, Internal Reporting and / or Investor Relations related documents
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Head of Capital Markets & Strategy
- Maintaining CMS and Investment Database.
- Assisting in updating and preparation of marketing collaterals incl pitch book, website and organising of investor outreach program, etc.
- Working with the Acquisition Team to support all aspects of acquisition activities.
- Evaluating potential investments utilising various methods, including financial modelling, feasibility studies, market analysis etc.
- Preparing investment proposal, papers and assisting in Due Diligence follow ups.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in related Real Estate Industry
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn and excel in the real estate fund management industry
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.