09 Jul Manager/Senior Manager, Investment & Portfolio Management (Vietnam)
Based in Ho Chi Minh City, the position will focus on developing and managing high quality investments and proactively seek out investment opportunities to meet investment targets.
The candidate shall be responsible for the following:
- Assist to drive effective end-to-end execution for investment/divestment related activities.
- Carry out feasibility studies and structure investment proposals
- Conduct market reviews and establishing business alliances.
- Handle land and approval issues
- Prepare cash flow forecasts/asset reports
- Manage overall financing within the investment portfolio
- Manage existing capital partners and develop new investors for the Company.
- A good degree in Accounting or Real Estate
- At least 3 to 5 years’ proven track record in real estate investment, with some experience in financial analysis, fund management, risk management and business development;
- A highly numerate, strategic thinker with good analytical skills and working knowledge of financial tools;
- Vietnam or regional experience would be an added advantage.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.