11 Jul Assistant Vice President, Group Strategy and Planning (Real Estate)
We are recruiting for one of the leading Singapore real estate companies. This role will be responsible for the following:
- Research on real estate investment and strategy decision making topics, including global and regional macroeconomics, real estate sector fundamentals and business competitive research, financial analysis, capital market structure and any other relevant areas of interest (thematic research)
- Support performance measurement, financial and portfolio impact analyses (including scenario testing) for the company
- Assist in strategic reviews and other projects to support organisation development needs as required
- Work closely with other members of the Chief Strategy and Planning Officer’s team across both strategy and planning areas
- Economics, finance, real estate, accounting or business undergraduate degree
- 8 to 10 years of experience working in a research or investment unit in a bank, government agency, consultancy, corporate
- Possess strong analytical skills and strategic acumen
- Familiarity with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and any other relevant analytics software
- Familiarity with research tools – Bloomberg, CapitaIQ will be a bonus
- Familiarity with accounting rules – being able to understand financial statements is a bonus
- Knowledge of data analytics and visualisation skills will be favourably considered
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.