23 Jul Accountant / Senior Accountant (Real Estate)
You will be assisting the Senior Vice President (Finance & Accounting) mainly to handle and maintain the full set of financial records, accounts and tax information of the Company and its entities.
Your key responsibilities include performing month-end closing with financial analysis for management reporting, preparing financial statements for statutory reporting and taxation requirements (including GST and tax filing, where applicable), and handle the day to day accounting operations and activities for the Company and its entities.
You will also be required to provide support to the Company’s accounting team to handle and maintain the full set of financial records, accounts and tax information (including GST and tax filing where applicable for the Company and its local and overseas assets and businesses, and assist in the preparation of quarterly reporting of the company’s financial statements to the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited. You will also be required to provide support to business units on financial matters such as budgeting, costing, accounting and to be involved in financial due diligence in various projects in various projects which the Company undertakes.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance, CPA, ACCA or any professional qualification recognized by ICPAS
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- Strong analytical skill and familiar with local tax and accounting regulations
- Knowledge of GST principles and reporting requirements
- High level of accounting system knowledge and proficiency in excel
- Highly-motivated, mature, proactive and meticulous
- Able to produce quality work within deadlines
- Able to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Good team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organization
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.