23 Jul Analyst (Real Estate)
Reporting to the Head of Capital Markets & Fund Management, you will assist with fund management activities, investment analysis, underwriting, portfolio management and investment monitoring.
You will handle fund / investment modelling and other fund administration matters. You will be managing the full spectrum of responsibility in real estate investments including financial modelling, structuring, due diligence, financing, legal documentation and closing. You will also be responsible for portfolio analysis/optimization, performance analysis, documentation, reporting and marketing materials. In addition, you will work with the Asset, Investment and Finance teams to better understand their business plans and prepare regular updates for internal reporting as well as reporting to investors.
The suitable applicant will likely:
- Be a self-motivated individual with excellent work ethic
- Have good ability to work in a team
- Have a general understanding of real estate fund management.
- Possess very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Be highly numerate
- Have proficient power point and excel modelling skills
- Have excellent written & verbal communication in English
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.