23 Jul Manager – Investment (Real Estate)
Reporting to the Director of Investment, the candidate will be responsible for project financial modelling and investment committee processes for our global development pipeline:
- Full spectrum of responsibility in project and commercial real estate investments including financial modelling, structuring, due diligence, financing and legal documentation
- Financial modelling for development projects and AEI exercise
- Assist the Asset Management team in Annual budgets and reports preparation, covering operational and financial performance of the assets, including leasing status and rental collection, marketing, footfall traffic, as well as operational cost monitoring
- Research on market intelligence and collate global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of our assets and platforms
- Degree from a reputable university as a minimum
- 4-6 years of direct and relevant industry experience, preferably at property developer group, real estate investment fund/private equity or Big 4 corporate finance/valuation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in real estate analysis
- Good analytical skills in building cashflow and financial models using Excel
- Advanced familiarity with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Mandarin capability is a must to deal with counterparties, e.g. Investors, management, joint venture partners etc
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.