10 Jun Senior Finance Manager (Real Estate)
We are recruiting for an SGX listed company providing real estate solutions with over S$1b of real estate properties under management. Due to business expansion, they are seeking a high calibre Senior Finance Manager to join them in a Business Partnering role to support the Real Estate Head and CFO to develop business strategy, drive business plans, monitor performance and manage the overall risk of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, consolidate and analyse financial results for the real estate business on a quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis.
- Liaise and negotiate with Financial institutions for borrowings terms to fund development projects and for a private trust.
- Support institutional investors and fund management companies on all financial matters related to development projects and private trust.
- Work with tax agents to develop tax efficient structures to manage investments in Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
- Provide critical analysis on the interest and foreign exchange environment and propose hedging strategy.
- Review financial model and critically comment on business and tax assumptions and evaluate the returns on the investment.
- Oversee the completion of month end and year end audited accounts and filing of accounts and taxes on a timely basis.
- Lead in the preparation of budget and 3 years strategic business plans.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax authorities and other government agencies.
- Involve in any ad hoc projects assigned including M&A and Due Diligence.
- CA or CPA qualified with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Completed CMFAS module 10 will be an added advantage.
- Prior exposure to a REIT or real estate developer or fund management company is highly preferred.
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Hands on and comfortable working in a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.