29 Apr Legal Counsel/Senior Legal Counsel – Real Estate
A real estate fund is looking to hire a Legal Counsel/General Counsel. This is newly created headcount to be part of their regional legal team as they beef up their business in the region.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Draft lease agreements
- Review various legal transactions
- Draft legal opinions relating to legal issues
- Draft and review real estate related documents and agreements such as sale and purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements, asset purchase agreements, loan agreements, etc
- Assist in setting up new funds structure and fund arrangement
- Render advice and support to the Group on all aspect of tenancies and lease agreements including advice on drafting and litigation proceedings
- Lawyers with 10+ years of PQE
- Real Estate industry experience in Singapore and region.
- Understanding of the real estate industry such as REITs and PERE will be an ideal fit.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.