12 May Chief Financial Officer (REAL ESTATE)
• Responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts, co-ordination with external auditors, and managing tax affairs of Funds/REIT under management;
• Accountable for both long term and short-term financial strategy and planning, and providing for the Funds/REIT funding requirements (both debt and equity) and treasury matters;
• Responsible for financial analysis and forecasting risk management
• Responsible for ensuring that finance operations complies with risk and compliance management framework;
• Responsible for developing key business strategies together with the management team;
• Ensures principle base governance and executes the strategies through financial management;
• Establishing and developing relations with external partners and stakeholders;
• Reviewing and formulating all formal finance related procedures;
• Participate and contribute to the listing of the REIT
You have more than 15 years of experience in a finance business partnering and reporting role. Your experience includes setting up a REIT and have strong understanding of SGX listing requirements. You have strong business acumen and comes with solid stakeholder management track record in the real estate industry. You have worked in an international corporation with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.