14 May Chief Financial Officer (Real Estate)
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Chief Financial Officer, you will be the Finance Leader of the organisation and manage a lean team with:
- overall responsibility for the strategic planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company; including but not limited to business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk and governance.
- oversee all matters relating to financial reporting, taxation, capital management, treasury and risk management.
- driving the company’s financial planning and providing advice on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risk.
- good control and evaluation of the company’s fund-raising plans and capital structure.
- ensuring appropriate usage of cash flow for the business operations.
- other ad-hoc duties, when required.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline, with minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record within Financial Services industry in a CFO / Finance Manager / Finance Controller capacity; experience within Investment Management, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Proven leadership track record; able to work independently and a strong team player.
- Strong exposure towards data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.