15 May Assistant Legal Manager or Legal Manager (Real Estate)
- Assist in the documentation process for financing, legal due diligence, asset acquisition, divestment and fund-raising transactions
- Assist to determine the validity of legal documentation of foreign subsidiaries, such as constitutional documents and company registers, land titles, statutory licenses & operating permits, leasing agreements, vendor contracts etc.
- Assist in the maintenance and fulfillment of the statutory and regulatory reporting obligations
- Support the liaison with board of directors on legal related matters
- Support drafting of board resolutions, liaise with auditors, Trustee and other external parties on legal & compliance matters
- Support and assist with the drafting of policies and procedures and other legal/documentation monitoring tasks
- Degree in law, real estate, business management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in a related field
- Able to read and understand business Bahasa Indonesia. Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Indonesian real estate operations/regulatory requirements and operational permits/licensing regime is an added advantage
- Comfortable operating independently within a small team, and yet be a strong team player and agile in terms of assigned work
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.