22 May Manager/Senior Manager – Investor Relations (REAL ESTATE)
- Key point of contact with investors and analysts with investment information and analysis on-hand
- Conceptualise and effectively communicate key messages to stakeholders
- Handle queries from investor and analysts
- Plan and execute the IR activities (eg: roadshows, conferences, seminars, etc) and prepare the materials for those events
- Overall in-charge of the preparation and publication of annual report
- Research into investor base to market to new pool of investors
- Set-up investor database and system for purpose of building property fund management
- Build strong relationship with institutional investors and analysts
- Update management and board on the feedbacks from investors and analysts
- Research and benchmark the fund performance with its peers
You are degree qualified with at least 8 years of investor relations experience in a property company or REITs. You are highly organised with excellent spoken and written communication skills. You possess an engaging personality and have a good understanding of REITs/property sector.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.