05 Jun VP – Asset Management (REAL ESTATE)
The VP – Asset Management will have the objective to create and maximize the value of investment assets through proactive strategic asset management.
- Develop and recommend strategies to maximize performance and enhance assets by working with hotel operators to formulate action plan with regards to OPEX & CAPEX management
- Carrying out AEI, asset valuation, asset review and hold-sell analysis for the asset under management
- Prepare budgets and periodic forecasts relating to net property income and capital expenditure of the portfolio; assess revenues and expenses with review of actual performance against budget and strategies
- Provide leadership mentoring, training, and expert advice on asset management issues.
- Degree qualified and have at least 10 years of relevant experience in real estate asset management
- Knowledge and experience in commercial properties such as hospitality will be highly preferred.
- Team player, with a positive and pleasant personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.