09 Jun Analyst/Associate – Investment (REAL ESTATE)
Reporting to the Director of Investment, the candidate will be responsible in supporting the Investment Managers for project financial modelling and investment committee processes such as financial modelling, structuring, due diligence, financing and legal documentation. You will also be involved in Research on market intelligence and collate global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of their assets and platforms.
- Degree from a reputable university as a minimum
- 1-3 years of direct and relevant industry experience, preferably at property developer group, real estate investment fund/private equity or Big 4 corporate finance/valuation
- Good analytical skills in building cashflow and financial models using Excel
- Advanced familiarity with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Mandarin capability is a must to interact with investors
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.