17 Jun AVP Asset Management (Real Estate)
As the primary Asset Manager, the candidate will be responsible for all real estate aspects for a portfolio of assets, comprising both hotels and serviced apartments. The candidate will report directly to the SVP, Head of Asset Management in Singapore.
- Conducting the monthly owner’s meetings.
- Identifying key opportunity areas and preparing an action plan for implementation.
- Monitoring of monthly and quarterly performance of assigned properties.
- Monthly Review of Monthly Management Reports and Financial Statements.
- Together with the SVP, Head of AM, identify potential AEIs and act as the lead project manager for major AEI’s.
- Assist in developing strategies to optimize cash flows.
- Review Annual OPEX and CAPEX budgets.
- Appoint Valuers and manage yearly valuation cycle.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the assigned properties.
- Preparation of quarterly board meeting presentations.
- Liaise with auditors and other advisors (e.g. tax and legal) on matters pertaining to all assets, including annual accounts, tax requirements etc.
- Maintain a log of all relevant information for all assets, including property, financial (e.g. debt structure), management, legal etc.
- Possesses a Bachelor degree or higher in Hospitality Management, Real Estate, Finance or equivalent
- Min of 6 years experience in Asset Management or equivalent
- Previous experience in Hotel Asset Management or related fields (i.e. Revenue Management, Finance) is an added advantage
- Structured, methodical with experience delivering concise, professional and relevant reports.
- Highly analytical with strong numerical skills.
- Ability to read P&L statements and identify areas to focus on during property meetings.
- Experience conducting feasibility study and ROI analysis for AEIs.
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.