19 Jun Assistant Vice President, Legal (Senior capacity)
You will be part of the dynamic legal team a leading company which has significant investments in real estate globally.
You will be responsible for advising the business units on the Singapore Exchange Listing rules and Collective Investment Scheme requirements, handle merger & acquisition transactions as well as equity and debt market transactions, advise on libel, intellectual property rights, and commercial legal issues, including negotiating, drafting and vetting contracts from various businesses within the Group. Together with the team, you will also act as the company secretary of some of the subsidiaries in the group.
- LLB with at least 10 years of post-qualifying legal work/practice experience
- Work experience in the following areas of law – corporate law, particularly in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets
- Knowledge in Singapore Exchange listing requirements, Collective Investment Scheme requirements and/or experience in corporate secretarial work are essential
- Competence in Mandarin language preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a prerequisite for this role
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.