23 Jun Chief Financial Officer (Real Estate)
A leading property developer with projects in Singapore, China and Australia. They are currently looking for a CFO who are experienced in real estate financing.
You will be responsible for the financial strategy of the firm, managing and reporting on all fiscal and fiduciary affairs and the day to day operations of the accounting department. You will be working closely with the CEO and senior management to develop and implement the firm’s business plan to expand its strategies in financing for its various ongoing projects.
- More than 15 years of proven experience in the real estate finance sector, preferably with experience in property development, investment banking or corporate banking
- Bachelor of Accounting or Business or relevant degree from reputable university
- Good communications skills, keen financial acumen and analytical skills are a must.
- Possess Initiative, passion, enthusiasm and drive
- Has cultivated working relationship with bankers
- Able to multi-task and willing to go the extra mile
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.