30 Jun AVP/VP – Asset Management (Real Estate)
The company is looking for someone with good track record in the management of Singapore retail assets. The asset manager will play an important role in the development and implementation of asset strategies to ensure optimal and sustainable investment returns. You will be responsible for developing asset plans, provide strategic direction and drive implementation of asset strategies; working in partnership with the property manager and other internal/external stakeholders. You will lead retail and financial feasibilities for asset enhancement projects as well as participating in asset acquisition and divestment initiative(s). You will be responsible for management reporting, annual asset valuation and other corporate responsibilities for assets under management.
- At least a Degree in Real Estate, Business or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with leadership role
- People-oriented with strong communication and influencing skills
- Critical thinker and effective solutions provider
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Argus
To apply, please send your CV in word doc including details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.